Overview: The Director, Recruiting will be responsible for all aspects of Coherus Biosciences’ talent acquisition and recruiting functions.
- Responsible for full cycle recruiting process from sourcing to offer for all departments within Coherus Biosciences. This includes sourcing, screening, interviewing, and moving candidates through the hiring process.
- Act as a strong partner to business leaders to understand needs and provide consultation on recruiting strategies and challenges. Develop effective working relationships with leaders at all levels of the organization.
- Build a data-driven recruiting organization, evolving recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights, drive decision-making and measure team productivity and program ROI.
- Oversee the recruiting coordination efforts, schedule accuracy and candidateexperience. Manages the Recruiting Coordinator who will coordinate candidate interviews and travel arrangements.
- Source talent across all business lines: Commercial, Regulatory, Operations, Analytical, Development, Clinical and G&A.
- Manage the ROI for all recruiting tools - ATS (Greenhouse), LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Connectifier and others systems.
- Work cross functionally with HR, IT, Finance, and Sales Operation teams to ensure smooth on boarding and excellent new hire experience.
- Partner with the SVP, HR to scope out competitive offers to hire top quality talent.
- Must be knowledgeable about our company culture, in order to match talent with what it takes to be successful at Coherus BioSciences.
- Bachelor's degreerequired
- 10+ years of experience in rapid-growth recruiting, Biotech startup experiencepreferred.
- Prior experience scaling early-stage companies with multiple locations & teams.
- Aptitude in full pipeline management: sourcing, recruiting and closing candidates at all levels.
- Experience with the latest tools and technologies to build a strong pipeline of talent.
- Ability to partner with hiring managers to understand team needs and provide strategic feedback on how to hit hiring goals.
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse), third party resume databases, LinkedIn and other sourcing technologies required.
- Strong attention to detail, customer service focus and project flexibility.