You: You are a high energy individual with the ability to lead strategically and also roll up your sleeves. This role is the opportunity to lead a successful recruiting team and build programs, brand and evolve talent strategy. You will partner with executives, the recruiting team and hiring managers across the organization to evangelize new, creative and impactful ways to reach and engage our future employees. In addition, you will work hands-on with the recruiting team to deliver results, promote the Apptio employment brand while continuously improving recruiting processes.
- A growing, dynamic, fast-paced, results oriented HR organization
- An evolving global HR organization which gets to design and create
- Collaborative team that is building, building, building
What we want you to do:
- You will lead a geographically diverse, high-performing recruiting team
- You will consult with leaders of all levels to guide recruiting strategies and thought process, coaching managers where needed to think differently about the talent pool and our talent strategy
- You will partner with international recruiting teams in EMEA and APAC to align on strategies, processes and best practices
- You will partner internally to build Apptio's employment brand in diverse markets
- You will build and execute innovative sourcing strategies to generate a diverse slate of candidates with minimal reliance on external agencies
- You will use data and analytics to assess recruiting ROI and determine areas of improvement or change
- You will create standardized recruiting processes at all points in the candidate life cycle to improve recruiting efficiency
- You will create and maintain a pipeline of top tier passive candidates at all times.
- You will be a player coach- carry a recruiting load of 3 – 5 positions, focusing on executive talent and niche positions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of work experience in full cycle sourcing and recruiting, with 4+ years of people management experience, preferably in the technology or professional services sector.
- Strong communication skills and customer service; adaptable to different work styles and personalities. Comfortable coaching and pushing back on senior business leaders.
- Strong business acumen and ability to learn Apptio's business strategy and needs quickly.
- Proven success in sourcing, screening and selecting top talent
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute recruiting strategy
- Experience in creating and scaling recruiting processes
- Proven ability to go broad and deep across multiple business functions and at different levels in the organization.