- Lead care coordination quality improvement initiatives across EmblemHealth, ConnectiCare and ACPNY.
- Coordinate and lead data integrity and data sharing efforts across EmblemHealth, ConnectiCare and ACPNY with regard to all quality, risk adjustment documentation and intensity of care capture.
- Assess care team performance and develop payer/provider coordination programs to improvement gap closure rates.
- Design and support quality initiatives that support HEDIS, HCC, and other quality related programs across payer and provider organizations.
- Support activities aimed at quality and care delivery certifications and accreditations which demonstrate the high-quality care provided at ACPNY.
- Support, as needed, payer and provider quality technology implementations and enhancements.
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master's degree in clinical discipline or business administration preferred
- EPIC User certification
- 10 -12 years of relevant work experience, in positions of progressively increasing responsibility/complexity required
- Minimum of 5 years working in health care setting required
- Ability to: design strategies to meet requirements of external agencies such as NCQA's PCMH standards; communicate project and performance updates to senior ACP leadership; design and monitor quality improvement projects across offices;
- communicate the principles of care coordination protocols to staff required
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) to all types/levels of audiences required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (word processing, database/spreadsheet, presentation) required
- Good organizational skills required
- Ability to objectively evaluate performance of care team members required
- Commitment to enhance patient experience required
- Experience working on quality improvement activities preferred
- Experience with PCMH, HEDIS, HCC required.
We are committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences of our workforce to create opportunities for our people and our business. We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.