This position reports to the Vice President of Operations, and includes a peer group of District Managers. Level of influence are assigned business units, with focus of achieving all quality, people, and financial metrics/objectives. This requires highly collaborative relationship development, across several levels of Aramark leadership, and customers.
Candidates must be highly collaborative, creative, proactive, and energetic! This is not an individual contributor position.
- Ensure the safest work environment at all times.
- Act as subject matter expert for healthcare system in conjunction withinternal and external clients.
- Act as project lead to drive performance improvement in areas of Key Performance Indicators.
- Identify adequate staffing levels to meet pre-determined metrics, i.e., HCAHPS and Turn- Around Times.
- Act as positive teacher/mentor influence to the Environmental Services team.
- Liaison with Environmental Services teams and District Managers.
- Develop post-site visit briefs, initially, and for ongoing visits as needed.
- Identify strategies to improve data and metrics reporting, i.e., Huddle Boards.
- Utilize technical expertise to evaluate Aramark’s operating program standards, measure performance and recommend solutions in order to enhance or improve operations.
- Support Regional & National Operations teams for new business development (sales) opportunities, and retention effort planning.
- Assist in identifying, developing and implementing training for managers & hourly team.
- Provide resources and direction to functional support roles responsible for delivering tools and training to support EVS program.
- Assist with evaluating financial requirements of business scope changes.
- Provide system support to ensure leadership and team access to applicable development upgrades and enhancements with our proprietary computerized maintenance management system.
- Lead applicable Sustainability efforts.
- Provide program evaluationsupport to operations staff for current and new accounts; ensure full implementation of Aramark’s operating programs.
- Collaborate, when applicable, with Directors of Business Development to support selected new facilities sales efforts through conducting surveys and business modeling within system.
- Collaborate, when applicable, with Directors of Strategic Development to supportretention efforts.
- Serve on the BSWH regulatory readiness team, and be present during active inspections as needed.
- Work in conjunction with District and field leadership and operations to drive outcomes related to Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures with focus of aligning a healthcare system approach and meeting client and contractual needs.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert and client liaison for EVS-related Infection Prevention subjects.
- Collaborate with Vice President of Operations to establish and support short-term and long-term strategic goals related to development and implementation of a sustainable EVS program for all Districts within the healthcare system.
- Provide tools, metrics and coaching to all levels of team leadership necessary to drive program performance.
- Collaborate as a strategic navigational change agent with District Managers and other functional support positions across the system to clearly define goals and influence program outcomes.
- Experience as an Environmental Services leader in system and matrixed healthcare organization (7-10 years).
- Strong customer relationship experience.
- Builds internal & external High-Wide-Deep relationships.
- Influences positive program results, in a truncated period.
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation and with ability to chameleonize in different environments.
- Encourages and demonstrates collaboration by developing cooperative relationships throughout the organization
- Must have experience with building and maintaining collaborative internal relationships.
- Analytical & communication (written & verbal) skills.
- Solid analytical & decision-making skills.
- Regarded as SME in Healthcare EVS coupled with a demonstrated ability to be a strategic and consultative partner with both internal and external clients.
- Healthcare regulatory survey experience.
- Proven ability to drive patient and customer satisfaction within matrixed organization.
- Project management experience leading teams within broad geographic area within healthcare system.
- Working knowledge of Aramark systems and programs related to Environmental Services business.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s preferred.
- Current membership and involvement in professional organizations related to the Environmental Services profession in Healthcare including: APIC, AORN and AHE.
- Preferred certifications: CHESP, T-CHEST, CMIP
- Ability to travel to all sites within system to support program initiatives. Travel, ~50% is expected; limited overnights, as most facilities are driving distance.