Industry: Healthcare IT•
Less than 5 years
Posted 268 days ago
The Director will be a recognized quality expert within Billings Clinic and will work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders in support of quality initiatives. Responsible to provide the leadership and direction for Quality Resources and to ensure continuity and consistency across and throughout all areas of Billings Clinic, including branch locations. Provides leadership and direction for Quality Resources to ensure the development, implementation, and coordination of systems for collecting, evaluating, and reporting data to continuously improve the care of patients within the Billings Clinic system. Responsible for meeting regulatory requirements (CMS, JC, etc.) and for ambulatory quality measure reporting to federal, state and commercial entities. Addresses coordination and management of individual patient care across the continuum of care within Billings Clinic and the region. Responsible for overall Quality Resources budget and personnel management.
· Bachelors degree in nursing or other related qualified health care profession
· Masters degree preferred
· Three (3) to five (5) years clinical experience in an acute care hospital, multi specialty physician clinic or long term care facility
· Three (3) to five (5) years management/leadership and program management experience in health care Quality Resources.
· Current licensure/certification in the State of Montana and/or Wyoming as appropriate for services provided
· CPR certification
· Current Montana/Wyoming drivers license and the ability to be insured to operate Billings Clinic vehicles
· Or an equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered as it relates to the above
· "Lean Six Sigma" Green Belt Certification required. If not currently Green Belt certified, must complete certification within two (2) years of employment.