Director of Shared Services (Director Quality Integrated systems / EHS & Sustainability)
The Director of Shared Services will oversee EHS, Sustainability, Quality and Data Analysis to ensure services provided meet the established standards for the account.
- Determines quality improvement parameters by identifying statistical methods relevant to services provided
- Establishes statistical confidence by identifying sample size and acceptable error; determining levels of confidence
- Assist with creation of policies and procedures
- Interpret and report on Key Performance Indicators
- Plan and review the implementation and efficiency of inspection processes
- Create Yearly Quality Plan and Internal audit plan
- Investigate Client complaints and non-conformance issues
- Collect and compile statistical data
- Analyze data to identify areas for improvement for the services provided
- Develop, recommend and monitor corrective and preventive actions
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of activities
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet standards
- Coordinate and support on-site audits conducted by external providers
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions
- Monitor risk management activities
- Responsible for document management system
- Assure ongoing compliance with internal and external requirements
- Manage the maintenance and implementation of safety programs, compliance plans, and initiatives
- Participate in the investigation of incidents and near misses.
- Conduct routine safety observations to ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, company environmental, health, and safety policies, procedures and practices.
- Maintain internal and regulatory reporting including data collection and reporting including but not limited to air, storm water and surface water discharge.
- Maintain compliance with permits, government regulations and other industry practices.
- Keep abreast of any safety and environmental law or regulation changes that impact the organization.
- Participate in meetings to discuss workplace safety and regulatory concerns and opportunities.
- Actively role model all company environmental, health and safety standards.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with the client.
- Ability to take necessary steps to ensure a safe work environment for all employees.
- Support and maintain Sustainability efforts
Skills and Qualifications:
Analyzing Information , Reporting Research Results, Technical Understanding, Promoting Process Improvement, Developing Standards and Procedures, Managing Processes, Supports Innovation, EHS, Quality Engineering/Assurance, Benchmarking, Sustainability, Report Writing
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred
- Quality inspection and auditing experience
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs
- Service and/or industry-specific experience
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases
- EHS/ Sustainability experience or knowledge
- ISOExperience Certifications an advantage including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma
- attention to detail
- communication skills - verbal and written
- data collection, management and analysis
- problem analysis and problem solving
- planning and organizing
- customer service orientation
The Director of Facilities Operations is responsible for directing facilities maintenance operations of building(s) and property at a single unit. The Director of Facilities Operations manages the preventative maintenance and reactive repair of skilled trades, e.g., HVAC, plumbing, electrical, utilities; and manages the hiring, training and supervision of staff, professionals and management. The Director of Facilities Operations manages a safe and efficient working environment, essential to the performance of the business. The Director may oversee construction work and often manages other core Sodexo services, and/or logistics of business/operations services, e.g., grounds keeping, laundry, food, security, inventory, mail, concierge services.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement- Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience- 5 years
Basic Functional Experience- 5 years
System ID 66640