For our Lemoore (West), CA facility we are seeking a Director, Quality Execution to help us achieve the growth needed to continue moving our organization to even larger levels!
We Ask Of You To:
- Report directly to the Vice President/General Manager (Plant Manager) while championing the Plant’s Quality programs, processes, and systems to ensure that plant performance meets and/or exceeds company-wide expectations.
- Achieve accountability, in part, through the following three QE Snr Supervisors overseeing Lab, Sanitation, Product Hold and Release and Quality Systems.
- Achieve top performance measured by the plant’s key quality expectations: customer satisfaction, quality scorecard, customer complaints, product grading scores, in spec performance, problem product generation, standard deviations, master sanitation compliance, housekeeping, and sanitation performance.
- Champion core people development processes (hiring and promotion for success, technical/functional training, leadership development, and performance management) within the Quality Execution team.
- Drive process improvement and process efficiency within the QE department and Plant. Must be a motivated staff member that assumes ownership for all Quality Execution functions including testing procedures and results.
We Offer You in Return:
- Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance bonuses.
- 401(k) along with a lucrative Profit Sharing plan, as well as executive long-term incentive compensation plans.
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and full health benefits.
- A chance to reside in Lemoore, California: 30 minutes south of Fresno, an hour from the popular China Peak Ski Resort as well as Sequoia National Park, a two hour drive to Yosemite National Park and less than 2 hours from the ocean.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- A Bachelor’s degree in technical background in food technology, food science, dairy science, microbiology, or chemistry.
- Twelve (12) years of manufacturing/quality background in the food, beverage, or consumer products industry.
- Experience in Hold and Release, Sanitation, Laboratory (microbiological & chemical), Audits (customer & governmental), HACCP, PMO, and SQF.
- Eight (8) years of production and/or quality assurance leadership in a food, consumer products, or pharmaceutical manufacturing environment. MUST have leadership experience of large quality teams of over 50 direct and indirect reports.
We Hope You Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- A Master’s Degree in a related technical background.
- Strong manufacturing background in food, beverage, or CPG throughout the entire landscape including operations, engineering, maintenance, quality, and continuous improvement.
- Previous experience as a Plant Manager or Director of Quality Assurance