What does a great, Director of Quality & Controls do?
The Director of Quality and Controls is responsible for managing and executing the implementation of the Quality program and Output Solutions controls across Fiserv operations. The Quality program requires day to day management of external customer defect complaints, internal Quality Audit metric management, and the ability to communicate at multiple levels inside and outside of the organization ranging from machine operators to Vice presidents internally as well as occasionally to our customers who are typically banking executives. The Controls function includes Documentation control, Compliance Training for 5,000+ associates, Balanced Scorecard management, Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity, and coordination of daily, monthly, and annual metric assessments. The Director will provide content expertise and will contribute to business development activities in emerging quality areas to ensure the appropriate strategic direction of the Quality program.As a Director of Quality & Controls, you can look forward to:
Basic Qualifications for consideration:
- Present on behalf of the organization in a business professional method and cultivate external relationships to identify ways to help the customers feel comfortable with our programs.
- Supervise and manage staff serving as a positive role model taking the initiative to coach and mentor leaders
- Use Statistics to determine appropriate metric targets
- Ensure Inter-departmental cooperation
Travel up to 20%
- Experience managing a budget at the Director level for an entire department which includes 65+ employees in various locations
- Experience in the print/mail and/or plastics personalization industry a plus
- Experience managing a staff across multiple operational facilities located in multiple states
- History of meeting with high level banking executives
- American Society for Quality (ASQ) Six Sigma certification (Black Belt, Green belt etc.)
- Proficiency in managing multiple disciplines/Programs and diverse project teams
- 5 years of Business professional experience or MBA
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company's policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.