The Quality/Risk Management Director is responsible for helping to create an environment and culture that enables the facility to fulfill its mission by meeting or exceeding its goals, conveying the hospital mission to all staff, facilitating staff accountability for their performance, and motivating staff to improve their performance.
The Director manages, directs, and plans all aspects of Quality and Risk Management. The Director is responsible for a hospital -wide quality management program and works with hospital administration, departments, and the medical staff to monitor and evaluate the quality of delivery of patient care services within the hospital. The Director will have access to all medical records for the facility. The Director also ensures proper compliance with regulatory agencies, accrediting bodies, corporate and hospital policies and procedures and works to develop, implement, and maintain quality assessment and improvement programs within the facility.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Spring Hill is an 80-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers comprehensive inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services designed to return patients to leading active and independent lives.
Our hospital provides a wide range of physical rehabilitation services, a vast network of highly-skilled, independent private practice physicians and HealthSouth therapists and nurses, and the most innovative equipment and rehabilitation technology, ensuring that all patients have access to the highest quality care.
License or Certification:
• Licensed or Certified according to individual state requirement
Education, Training and Years of Experience:
• Bachelors degree in healthcare or related field preferred.
• Quality and/or Risk Management experience including primary responsibility for performance improvement activities, regulatory compliance, conflict resolution, leadership and risk management activities.
- Candidates must have a broad knowledge of TJC, OSHA, EPA, NFPA and other government, state and local regulatory agencies standards.
- Leadership skills to lead a diverse workforce with varying abilities and skills.