PharMEDium, an AmerisourceBergen Company is the leading provider of pharmacy-outsourced, ready-to-use compounded sterile preparations (CSPs). The Director of Quality serves as a single point of quality at a facility. This positionreports to the Vice President of Quality and R&D. The Director must be familiar with and knowledgeable of cGMP/GLP and 21 CFR Part 11 procedures. All applicants for this position must embody and demonstrate the PharMEDium Core Values: Patient Safety, Flawless Quality, Operational Excellence, Employee Well Being, Service Excellence, and Respectful and Collaborative Environment.
- Develop departmental key performance indicators (KPI) and analyze for opportunities to optimize department performance.
- Responsible for representing and leading the company during audits, visits, and technical calls.
- Responsible for representing Quality across multiple functional groups to include PMO, Business Processes, Manufacturing, and Sales.
- Builds effective partnerships with department heads to help drive the business toward achieving company objectives.
- Embody PharMEDium’s cultural values and aligns daily actions with department goals and company culture.
- Responsible for exhibiting professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflects positively on the company and is consistent with the company’s policies and practices.
What your background should look like
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science. Advanced degreepreferred.
- 12+ years of pharmaceutical analytical laboratory experience and significant years of leadership of multiple staff members and team.
- Experience in a FDA regulated industry.
- Previous work experience in a Quality leadership role, including all aspects of quality processes, development and execution.
- Experience in a Manual Aseptic environment.
- Actively participated in audits (internal and regulatory) with independent close out of observations.
- Effective organization and planning skills
- Excellent technical and verbal skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 11 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.