- Qualitative Excellence - Delivery (50% of time): Exhibits expertise in multiple Qualitative research methodologies, Kantar domains, industry sectors, and social sciences to execute innovative, differentiated solutions for existing clients. Is comfortable with utilizing emerging Qualitative techniques and technologies including technology-driven solutions. Is committed to ensuring a high degree of excellence and evocative creativity in methodologies and client deliverables. Identifies opportunities to improve existing product solutions based on business need and client demand. If appropriate, specializes in the development and implementation of new solutions.
- Strategic Consulting (20%): Serves in a consultative capacity to clients and internal stakeholders, demonstrating the ability to effectively develop strategic recommendations across a variety of client marketing and business challenges. Establishes a strong presence as a Qualitative business strategist/SME supporting Kantar and client teams to challenge staid thinking to deliver relevant, meaningful business impact.
- Relationship and Business Development (20%): Leads growth and development of end-client relationships. Is familiar with clients’ business challenges and seeks to identify opportunities to meet their needs. Works to integrate and elevate the value of Qualitative among stakeholders. Expands relationship touchpoints within client organizations to increase impact and build loyalty to Kantar. Identifies opportunities to grow Qualitative, domain, and cross-Kantar business. Partners on the development of proposals to secure new and repeat client business.
- Personal Development (10%): Seeks to develop skills and helps build team culture among colleagues and cross-functional partners by demonstrating Kantar Winning Behaviors, embodying Qualitative team values, communicating positively and consistently, and providing candid feedback.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate a strong background in Qualitative research, marketing and brand strategy, as well as the ability to influence clients. You have an insatiable curiosity and passion for insight discovery, balanced with creativity, rigor, and commercial agility.
- Proven track record as a strategic partner and a history of delivering insights that drive impact
- Understanding of brand and marketing principles and the issues and challenges facing Marketing and Consumer Insights executives
- Capable of working effectively and collaboratively across the business with strong stakeholder management skills
- Supports a culture of collaboration and accountability in personal approach and ways of working
- Kantar Qualitative Clients and Prospects
- Kantar Client Leadership (regional and global)
- Kantar Qualitative Domain Leadership (national and regional)
- Kantar Qualitative ELT
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achievement of personal and team defined annual commercial target
- Expansion of work and growth of business among key domains and clients
- Quality of insights, strategic thinking and end deliverables
- Client satisfaction indicators; client impact metrics
- Execution of project initiatives (as assigned)
WINNING BEHAVIORS AND VALUES
Kantar Winning Behaviors
- Purposeful Collaboration
- Growth Mindset
- Pride in Kantar
- Client Impact
Qualitative Team Values