- Qualitative Expertise: Proficient in designing, recommending and selling qualitative research solutions to existing clients and prospects in a consultative, client-centric environment.
- Strategic Partnership: Establishes a trusted rapport among internal stakeholders as a qualitative business strategist. Partners with Moderators to champion qualitative solutions to help clients achieve their strategic business objectives.
- Business Development: Leads the development and pricing of compelling proposals to secure new and repeat client business, partnering with Moderators and Project Management teams.
- Commercial Acumen: Identifies opportunities to grow revenue for the qualitative practice. Manages/ reports on the commercial pipeline with a focus on converting leads/opportunities into client projects.
- Marketing/Communications: Accurately represents and promotes Kantar Qualitative in client-facing materials including proposals, pitch/capabilities presentations, and client deliverables. Showcases qualitative as part of an integrated Kantar story. Partners with Marketing team on internal and external initiatives that improve visibility and deliver positive ROI.
- Relationship Building: Successfully navigates across Kantar's Domain/Region/Global teams to build strong relationships, elevate and integrate qualitative within the organization, and nurture growth. Expands relationship touchpoints with clients to increase strategic impact and build loyalty to Kantar.
- Personal and Team Development: Leads by example and supports team engagement among direct reports, indirect reports, and cross-functional partners. Actively pursues personal development opportunities; solicits and provides feedback for growth and improvement. Demonstrates Kantar Winning Behaviors, embodies team values, and communicates clearly and consistently.
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate a robust background in and knowledge of consumer insights - specifically qualitative, but also quantitative research - as well as a demonstrated ability to engage with clients. You possess strong communication and consultative selling skills, and you are obsessed with delivering solutions that drive positive client business impact.
- Proven track record of building businesses through fostering client relationships. Possesses strong business maturity and client engagement skills, with the drive to gain client respect and provide strategic recommendations that drive client growth
- Well-versed in strategic marketing principles, project design/qualitative methodologies and the ability to understand key issues faced by clients across a range of categories and surrounding a breadth of business objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and a superior command of PowerPoint, with the ability to develop impactful proposals and presentations.
- Experience managing and influencing both direct and indirect teams of research and business development professionals