WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop an overall plan for the establishment of a system-wide Purchased Services Program by gathering and analyzing system-wide financial and operational data.
- Develop and lead a Purchased Services Steering Committee as part of the program process development.
- Develop annual savings plan in conjunction with leadership goals.
- Develop internal relationships at both the system and hospital levels.
- Organize and manage sourcing events for purchased services as directed by leadership/purchased services steering committee.
- Develop contracts with vendors selected to perform services for the health system.
- Act as liaison with GPO for purchased services contract portfolio.
- Manage vendor relationships for purchased services in concert with key stakeholder.
- Proactively search for creative process improvement for sourcing services to expand the portfolio of standardized contracts and the financial and operational impact of the purchased services contract portfolio for the health system.
- Promote and ensure adherence to the values of the health system in all purchased service vendor relationships and methods used to perform the services.
- Attend purchasing and materials management meetings.
- Develop and maintain a purchased services dashboard.
- Prepare presentations, reports and communications as needed.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge internal and external data sources.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Contribute to the team effort.
WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEED
- Experience in sourcing and contracting.
- High level knowledge of Excel, MS-Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with the development of service contracts and management of vendor relationships.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
5-10 Years Experience