• Oversee the creation and execution of Medical Affairs Plans across brands to ensure alignment. Track the progress of priority Medical Affairs projects. Collaborate with relevant stakeholders to ensure that progress is tracked for defined priority projects and flag deviations to management to allow timely issue resolution.
• Ensure alignment between Medical Affairs and Commercial functions with regards to annual planning of Brand/Medical Affairs plans, the Annual Operating Planning, KOL engagement and other Management reviews.
• Support Global and US Medical Affairs Management in the proper planning and preparation of Medical Affairs presentations/meetings to both internal (TESARO) stakeholders as well as for external presentations. Ensure timely and proper follow up on agreed action items coming out of respective meetings/presentations.
• Partner with Medical Affairs management to oversee cross-functional goal-setting, operational excellence and other collaboration efforts within the Global and US Medical Affairs organization.
• Support Medical Affairs Management on the planning, finalization and monthly tracking of the overall budget by brand and pipeline and program. Work closely with other TESARO functions including Finance to track the Global and US MA budget, including overall Brand budgets, conference, travel and field based activity expense.
• Support MA stakeholder in collaboration, cooperation and communication with external Alliance Partner functions (Medical Affairs: Janssen, Takeda, for example): serve as single point of contact as needed and appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree in science or related field required. Advanced degree(s), MS, Pharm D. or Ph.D. is preferred
• Project management certification is preferred.
• 5 years of drug development / commercialization related experience gained within Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, Regulatory, Project Management/Planning or related functions
• Previous working experience in Medical Affairs is preferred.
TESARO is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.