This position will provide leadership, direction, and functional expertise on the strategic initiatives. This role will oversee directly or through staff key project delivery focus area: scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk management for multiple projects. Change management and adoption of Agile methodology are integrated into our process of continuous improvement and are part of this role.
- Partners with Business and leads to staff and to translate strategic business objectives into actionable plans focusing on delivery business objectives.
- Manages the delivery and execution of programs and projects to ensure business capability is realized and cost, time and quality goals are met.
- Understand and reports back key program challenges to the sponsors and key stakeholders
- Understands business strategy, operating vision, business imperatives and capabilities.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Builds and maintains strong strategic relationships throughout the Customer Solutions organization and across LFG to understand and validate that solutions and initiatives meet business needs
- Provides direction & ensures project and/or program plans align and support the operational plans for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility and are aligned with LFG's overall business plans and specific strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Leads & rectifies project inefficiencies & acts as project recovery resource as needed.
- Directs the organizational focus on customer service at every touch point while simultaneously delivering operational effectiveness.
- Directs the project planning process for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility to ensure proper linkage and coordination with his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility strategic/tactical initiatives and budgeting process.
- Provides input into Portfolio investment prioritization for Project level requests.
- Provides training and development opportunities, including stretch assignments, for team members and gives honest and open feedback to aid in the development of talent.
- Directs and evaluates individual/team performance and takes appropriate action to meet and/or exceed performance standards for assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Establishes and implements priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure group results for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Ensures that top talent is hired and retained for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Provides direction to assigned teams to ensure projects for his/her assigned area(s) group(s) meet quality, schedule, milestone, and budget commitments.
- Directs the coordination and management of resources and resource allocations for multiple ongoing complex projects, including: project planning, reporting, and monitoring the projects for resource contention and cost
Education and Experience
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
- 7+ Years of experience in project management that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position, including 3+ years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience.