Begin your future now and join the nearly 9,000 Management & Training Corporation (MTC) team members making a difference in the lives of at-risk populations every day. At the Woodstock Job Corps Center you can enjoy competitive pay, excellent benefits, generous paid time off, and a chance to make a real social impact every day.
- Plan, coordinate and direct the administrative and programmatic activities of the directorate; assist the center director in overall management of the center. Serve as acting center director in the absence of the center director.
- Provide staff training, evaluate staff performance, recommend and implement departmental changes as approved by center management and coordinated with human resources prior to implementation.
- Develop and monitor budget; control expenditures; review and recommend changes to budget authorizations.
- Develop and implement new and revised policies and procedures and written center operating procedures affecting the directorate and subordinate departments; coordinate with other departments to ensure compliance with overall center objectives.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports.
- Inspect facility regularly; maintain quality standards. Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Develop and implement procedures, systems and curricula for the center; coordinate CDSS plan development and updates; coordinate the Career Success Standards.
- Coordinate with other staff, governmental, state and local agencies in the provision of services to students.
- Coordinate with other center staff concerning programmatic matters, including the national training contractors and training subcontractors.
- Coordinate and assist in the development of community linkages and volunteers in areas of management responsibility.
- Analyze reports monthly and provide recommendations for appropriate program modifications; direct feasibility studies to ascertain employability of students in proposed and current career offerings.
- Provide management oversight for Career Transition Readiness to ensure program compliance.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's degree in related field and four years experiencerequired, three of which should be in a supervisory capacity. Excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency also required. Valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran