The Director, Program Management Chandler is a key leadership role within PacSci EMC. This leader serves as the point of contact for all matters relating to their assigned programs across PacSci EMC. The director is also responsible to manage, facilitate, and communicate internally with PacSci EMC employees assigned to support programs. The position will reside in Chandler, AZ.
The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Conducts daily management and maintains program metrics to ensure customer satisfaction (on-time delivery, best value), as well as, meeting internal commitments (sales, bookings, gross margin).
- Manages and leads a team of diverse program managers
- Assigns and aligns program management resources to support programs and proposals.
- Acts as a liaison with functional departments to drive timely responses to program and/or proposal activities.
- Communicates changes to program plans, schedules, and contract deliverables both to the customer and within PacSci EMC.
- Actively participates in program reviews, account planning and sales funnel meetings. Provides monthly and annual customer/program forecasts in support of the budget, forecast, and strategic plan.
- Ensures adherence to standard work (program workbooks, reviews) and program management directives (e.g.; proposals, sales order kick-off & close-out activities).
- Develops relationships with customers to resolve program issues as they arise and continuously improve customer satisfaction.
- Confers with customers to evaluate and promote improved and/or expanded products and services.
- Works with the site general managers and product line management to develop and support strategies for expanding business opportunities with existing and new customers.
Pacific Scientific Energetic Materials Company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Bachelor’s Degree with technical program experience. Master’s degree in a technical or business field is preferred.
- 7+ years program management experience. Experience in a technical and manufacturing environment in the aerospace/defense industry preferred.
- 3+ years management experience.
- Travel required up to 25%
- Demonstrated experience leading strong customer-facing teams.
- Exposure to DOD pricing and contract experience desired.
- Effective influence and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.