Job ID 563821BR
We are seeking a Director of Program Managementreporting tothe VP of Data Strategy & Program Management to drive business critical projects, communications and operational structure development.
Support development of framework for business critical projects and programs that stretch across multiple disciplines and business units:
- Produce detailed project plans that roll up to major milestones.
- Manage and surface issues and blockers across large strategic efforts
- Translate product requirements into project plans
- Determine issues that require executive escalation and generate clear support material to help drive swift and decisive decisions
- Understand and map dependencies across different project streams and product roadmaps in order
Create efficiency and scalability by providing crucial insights to progress:
- Compile and own weekly maintenance of trackers that assist executive management in understanding impacts of missed dependencies/milestones, jira rollups, hot project readouts and escalation trackers
- Help to support, advocate and ensure compliance with process at the team, business and corporate levels
- Facilitate operational meetings and working sessions, summarize and distribute meeting outcomes.
- An ability to rapidly discern core blockers of progress against particular goals. Understand the difference and nuance between thematic hurdles and tactical manifestations of those themes.
- Ability to conceptualize and drive prioritization based on impact to business, as measured by frequently differing value measures
- Demonstrated ability to drive consensus across multiple stakeholders in a complex matrixed organization, without owning official report lines
- Co-ordination and facilitation of discovery
- Disciplined – used to getting things done in a large complex matrixed organization
- Experiencing building and running a top-class team
- 7+ years experience in program/project management, strategy or consulting
- Experience interfacing with and presenting to executive management
- Ad technology subject matter expertise
- Integration experience across business systems
- Experience working with large vendors and holding vendors accountable to schedules and quality of work delivery