- · Lead Project Management team for delivery of R&D and Product Sustaining programs.
- · Work with R&D, marketing, finance, operational excellence and commercial functions in portfolio management
- · Tracks and communicates KPIs that align to the business operations requirements and measure R&D contributions to business success.
- · Manage R&D report and planning process (budget, milestone, etc), ensuring business plans are achievable, measurable, agreed on time and communicated clearly.
- · Improve resources planning tool
- · Seek and retain talents; Mentor project management team on Project Management methodologies and tools.
- · Lead by example in critical thinking, problem solving, and continuous improvement
- · Foster an environment where projects are successful, risks are mitigated proactively and barriers to delivery are actively removed.
- · Ensures timely and effective communication to stakeholders on program status, risk mitigation, issue resolution, business impact, and change management.
- · Monitor portfolio and project management operating mechanism for effectiveness in building new product pipeline.
- · Bachelor or advanced degree in Science, Engineering or other technical field.
- · Master’s in Business Administration or related field or Project Management certification (PMP) strongly preferred
- · Minimum 10 years engineering experience in medical device or diagnostic industry
- · Minimum 7 years in a Program Manager role and 5 years in people management role
- · Must have experience in product development, launch, life cycle management and process development