$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
As a Program Director of Analytics, you will be responsible for delivering infrastructure and application programs that accelerate innovation and unlock potential for athletes* worldwide. You will partner with a highly skilled team of product managers, engineers and executive stakeholders to deliver a bold roadmap with multiple dependencies throughout the organization. As a leader, you will set lofty goals for your team, develop comprehensive execution plans, drive alignment across multiple vectors, and deliver results that inspire others to greatness.
- Drive multiple large project teams to successful outcomes, balancing the work of internal teams (product managers, engineers, designers and QA) with the expectations of multiple external stakeholders.
- Partner with product management and external stakeholders to develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of success criteria and business impact. Leverage this understanding as work is prioritized to insure delivery of the highest priority initiatives.
- Develop full program plans including milestones, deliverables, resourcing, dependencies, development, escalation and communication. Effectively and dynamically context switch between the individual task level and high level program milestones, with the goal of maintaining a consistently up-to-date view that can be conveyed outward.
- Possess a strong core understanding technical architecture and complex software systems with the ability to succinctly summarize and communicate relevant developments.
- Run budgets from initial forecasting, to tracking of actuals, and proactively identify and address any deviations from plan. Lead and motivate your teams through changes impacting project schedule, scope and cost.
- Define, execute, and communicate risk management plans with a mindset towards proactive problem solving.
- Build partnerships across organizational, departmental, and geographical boundaries while leveraging domain knowledge to inform build vs buy decisions.
- Lead and inspire teams through ambiguous and challenging situations in a sustainable manner.
- Contribute as a positive team player by always looking for Nike First solutions while recognizing others for their contributions.
- Build future leaders. Mentor, guide and support a team of program managers, refining their skills and approach while they deliver high priority programs for the organization. Propagate a culture of accountability throughout the organization.
- Continuously look for process improvement opportunities in service to APM Mission of continuously accelerating the delivery of value to the consumers.
- As a member of the APM Leadership Team provide thought leadership on the evolution of the APM to be the leading organization for cultural change and Agile Transformation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in consumer technology
- 8+ years experience in program management, product management or technical leadership
- A passion to deliver world class experiences and products to all athletes*
- Demonstrated ability that reflects a bias towards action and delivering outsized results
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Disposition towards building relationships and leveraging partnerships to navigate complex organizational challenges
- Demonstrated ability to market your ideas and persuasively move others to action
- A thorough understanding of qualitative research, data-driven decision making, and a basic understanding of new technologies such as AI and machine learning
- Relevant experience working with and managing a data engineering organization. Familiarity with database infrastructure, big data management, data telemetry, and curated data layers.
- Comprehensive understanding of release management practices, Waterfall/Agile software development methodologies and domain specific best practices
- Experience working with multiple cross functional teams in delivering large technical infrastructure and consumer initiatives
- Extensive project management experience, developing and managing schedules, scope, budgets, resource plans, issues, risks and change requests
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Valid Through: 2019-11-2