Why We Work at Dun & Bradstreet
We are at a transformational moment in our company journey - and we’re so excited about it. Each day, we are finding new ways to strengthen our award-winning culture, and to accelerate creativity, innovation and growth. Our purpose is to help customers improve business performance with Dun & Bradstreet’s Data Cloud and Live Business Identity, and we’re wildly passionate and committed to this purpose. So, if you’re looking to make an immediate impact at a company that welcomes bold and diverse thinking, come join us!
As the Director, Program Development and Support, you will be responsible for supporting the development of the framework for the operations of the Commercial Enterprise Team and executing the Steward Our Data Program for D&B’s largest and most significant clients who license D&B’s global data & analytic capabilities.
- Engage with internal Client Teams to respond to individual inquiries posed by Dun & Bradstreet clients. Inquiries will focus on data or analytics topics such as those associated with WWN Partners markets, Scores & Ratings, Data Supply Chain flows and or Clients Meeting requests. To support these inquiries, you will be responsible for researching (using internal & external research tools), interrogating data supply chain flows and or data profiling & analytics to determine root cause analysis.
- Partner and serve as liaison with Data Owners, Identity Resolution & Linkage, Data Governance, Integrated Data Supply Chain, Worldwide Network Data, Global Data Quality, Business Research and or Analytics Team to document the best response to inquiries.
- In partnership with the Client Team, periodically meet directly with clients to educate and or update them on key data & analytics capabilities and / or update them on open issues. This may include the creation of materials such as data capability overviews, market overviews and or roadmaps.
- Track, monitor and communicate updates about open issues over time to ensure Client Teams and ultimately clients stay informed of issues that are not yet resolved.
- In partnership with above teams as well as Communications & Marketing Team, create and or update collateral inclusive of presentations and or dashboards about our data & analytics to respond to inquiries – ensuring clarity, accuracy and transparency.
- Influence and or champion data & analytic changes and improvements based on client feedback. Use Steward the Data Portal to ensure these updates are data inspired.
- Support the design and or execute an operations framework for the Commercial Enterprise Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA even better.
- 8+ years of business experience with at least 3 years using D&B data
- Executive presence – ability to communicate and / or present at all levels of D&B and / or client organizations.
- Strong analytical skills – thinking and use of tools (R, SAS, Microsoft Access, SQL, Power BI etc.)
- Strong communication skills – ability to write clear & concise answers to inquiries as well as draft PowerPoint presentations to support client meetings, Quarterly Business Reviews, etc.
- Open to travel (20%)
- Location preference Center Valley, Short Hills, Waltham or London.