C3 AI is seeking a leader to help build and grow the North American Professional Services & Customer Success team. The individual will have accountability for ensuring that every customer within the North American portfolio meets its objectives with C3 AI products by delivering the right mix of services skills and expertise to enable our customers’ digital transformations. The role has direct responsibility for the C3 AI Delivery Managers and indirect responsibility for the technical resources and data scientists deployed at North American customers. The Delivery Managers are the primary point of contact for our customers and lead the internal and customer cross-functional teams through the planning, design, implementation and post-go live stages of the C3 AI software deployment.
Recent examples of successful engagements include anti-money laundering, credit decision support, predictive maintenance on capital equipment, supply chain optimization, manufacturing yield optimization, chronic disease prevention, customer spend prediction, and unit-level demand forecasting and allocation. These are impactful projects with high levels of customer and internal visibility.
The Director, Solutions Engineering (Financial Services) will bring significant team leadership, drive, and direction to the Financial Services Professional Services Delivery team. The successful candidate will be an incredibly detail-oriented executive with exceptional customer management and business consultancy experience who will drive customer satisfaction, adoption and customer retention. You will be comfortable consulting and negotiating with C-level executives, equipped with a strong understanding of their business objectives.
- Collaborate with sales to create and execute go-to-market plans and customer acquisition efforts.
- Accountable for the onboarding, implementation, support and management of all North American customers.
- Ensure that all customers derive maximum value from their investment in C3 AI products.
- Collaborate with the rest of the services leadership to define and drive the services strategy internally, ensure highquality execution, and build and lead a high performing team focused on making every customer as successful as possible.
- Write comprehensive statements of work considering detailed financial models, contract terms, internal resources and be especially skilled at communicating these plans to key customer stakeholders.
- Focus on customer intimacy; deliver business impact and innovation to a customer's business by truly understanding our customers' key business issues and opportunities.
- Ensure account issues are resolved quickly, leveraging resources from across the company as needed.
- Demonstrate thought leadership for project implementation and post-production customer success.
- Oversee project delivery initiatives related to quality methodology, expertise and tools for our global services organization.
- Hire world-class talent and manage performance to ensure career growth opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience leading building & leading Customer Success and/or Professional Services.
- Experience in oversight of multiple multi-million-dollar engagements
- Experience in deploying SaaS and/or PaaS solutions.
- Ability to develop deep relationships with senior level executives at Global 2000 companies.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional, matrix management environment with a highly collaborative, team-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Ability to deliver on detail as well as strategy.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with technical team members and customers and to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts.
- Proven experience building and running a business with exceptional operational skills.
- Excellent analytical, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Regular travel (25%+) to customer sites is required.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous Restricted Stock Units (RSU), 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits.