- Aspen Technology has an immediate need for a Director, Professional Services to manage our APC, GDOT, and Engineering team in the NORAM and LATAM Regions, cooperating with peers in other Regions. The Director, Professional Services will report to the Worldwide Delivery Director for the APC, ENG, and GDOT practices.
This position requires a Business Leader with proven management expertise, strong communication, facilitation and mediation skills with an extensive background in the APC, GDOT, and Engineering space and also must have leadership perspective on establishing and constantly improving upon a global delivery model for professional services projects. The Director, Professional Services must have the technical background and experience required to interact directly with strong technical engineers and technical management. The Director, Professional Services is accountable for achieving/exceeding key financial and delivery metrics including bookings, revenue, margin and customer satisfaction for his/her Practice Area. Previous experience in delivering projects in any of the mentioned areas from a Field Operation perspective is a definite plus.Your Impact
- Leads the NORAM based professional teams in these practices, responsible for staffing and planning and P/L for the Region.
- Ensure project execution success, leading a team of approximately 12 highly skilled professionals and ensures team stays compliant on required training, certifications, compliance related items.
- Responsible for his teams meeting the Professional Services P&L (revenue forecasting; scheduling of resources to projects.)
- Timecards and Expenses review and approval
- Performance and merit reviews
- Works with the PS leadership team that includes Customer Success and Centre of Excellence to ensure all best practices towards methodology are deployed and customer satisfaction touchpoints are met.
What You'll Need
- A BS in Chemical Engineering. Equivalent experience in the field will be considered.
- At least 5+ years of experience leading teams
- 15+ years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry in one of the relevant areas of responsibility (APC, ENG or GDOT)
Proven experience leading large projects or corporate programs