We believe patients and health systems deserve better than the status quo.
At Patientco, we build easy-to-use payment technology that treats patients like consumers and empowers healthcare providers to dramatically improve the way they communicate. Together, patients are happier, health systems are more efficient, and doctors can focus on what they’re supposed to do - take care of their patients!
The Director, Professional Services and Implementations will be responsible for the overall function of client onboarding. This position will require managing a team of project managers, implementation consultants and technical business analysts and will work closely with Sales, Engineering and Account Management as internal stakeholders to the onboarding process.
Reporting to the COO, this position manages the implementation team’s objectives that feed into the overall company short and long-term goals. Our Director manages and oversees the activities of the implementation team members to ensure that projects remain on track and are aligned with organizational objectives including the implementation methodology set forth by Patientco. The ability to collaborate internally with Engineering, Product, Account Management and all internal teams is a must for success. This role will partner with Sales, Product and Account Management to ensure all client expectations are met and exceeded during the onboarding phase of the client lifecycle. Do you love allocating project assignments? Have a passion for maintaining accountability for the client implementation experience? Read on!
- Bachelor’s degree or Graduate degree
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant work experience
- 3+ years experience managing large enterprise client implementations
- 3+ years experience in people management
- Healthcare and/or Revenue Cycle Management Experience strongly preferred
- In-depth knowledge of reporting relationships and hierarchies within healthcare systems
- Understanding of SaaS/Cloud based software offerings preferred
- Experience working with cross functional teams to achieve a common goal
- Demonstrated track record of developing, forming and maintaining relationships with in clients at all levels, especially CXO partners.
- Strong situational analysis, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously.
- Understanding of Healthcare Revenue Cycle IT and Business Processes
- Demonstrated leadership and people management experience
- Demonstrated presentation/public speaking skills to senior leadership of clients required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially the ability to succinctly describe issues and solutions
Representation of what you will be accountable for:
- Maintains full accountability for the administrative matters concerning the team including setting team goals, developing and managing procedures and controlling the team’s operational performance.
- Serve as Engagement Manager for large and/or key clients to ensure that all scope, quality, budgetary and scheduling targets and requirements are met.
- Assume a leadership role on projects, interfacing with Patientco’s customers IT and Rev Cycle leadership.
- Collaborate and partner with internal teams from Sales, Engineering, Account Management and Product Management to drive the best outcomes for the Clients and Patientco.
- Ensure project methodology and internal processes are followed for all implementation projects.
- Monthly forecasting and milestone achievement of implementations across the organization.
- Proactively identify and influence the management of implementation risks, both externally and internally
- Identify process improvement opportunities and collaborate with key internal stakeholders to influence change to gain efficiencies
- Understand contractual commitments and the impact of implementation decisions and timelines to ensure client satisfaction and optimal configuration.
- Active listening and demonstrating a strong understanding of client needs and set measures of implementation success.
- Implement process & organization changes, as necessary, to scale and drive team performance.
- Own revenue forecasting for clients in the onboarding phase.