If you share a true passion for technology, enjoy working together in developing solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge we want to talk to you. Sparta Systems is the Leader in Enterprise Quality Management Solutions (EQMS) and moving forward!
This strategic role will drive the near-term and long-term product and portfolio strategy for Sparta’s TrackWise Digital product suite to create sustained growth. This role will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate life science quality and regulatory landscape, identify expansion opportunities, potential disruptors, P&L analysis for profitable growth to drive product portfolio strategy. In addition to pure-play strategy, this role will also have the opportunity to interact with customers, engage in business case analysis and serve as an “ambassador” to functional groups, senior leaders across Sparta or external stakeholders This role will be the unifying force behind Sparta’s TrackWise Digital product strategy and execution, combining feedback from sales, marketing, development, customers and prospects to set the strategic vision and product expansion including potential acquisitions.
- Define the life science quality and regulatory value chain including trends, key players and potential disruptions
- Assess competitive landscape and profile target segments including current technologies and future technologies to adopt to innovate in quality and regulatory life science segment
- Assesses market position to define vision and strategy for the product area, including adjacent workstreams and new target markets
- Identifies and translates key market needs into near term and long term strategy
- Lead cross functional team to develop product strategy and commercial offering
- Utilizes customer and market input to define new product opportunities
- Present recommendations to senior leadership
- Establishes detailed competitive analysis and Influence product roadmap
- Leverage domain expertise to develop strategic relationship with customer, regulatory bodies and independent market analysts
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, engineering, or other relevant area of study is required.
- MBA or post-graduate qualifications and professional memberships will be preferred.
- 1 – 2 years of post-MBA experience strategy role with top tier strategy consulting firm or experience withBig 4 firm (Deloitte/Accenture/EY/PWC) in Life Sciences
- Experience in quality and regulatory best practices and standards is highly preferred.
- Market Experience: Deep knowledge of life sciences across clinical and commercial including leadership experience driving strategy.
- Domain Knowledge: Relevant Life Science experience of 10+ years. Will have been in a life science manufacturing, quality and regulatory function within the last 5 years.
- Leadership: Proven ability to communicate crisply and influence cross-functional teams.
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively with all levels of management, with the capability to guide, educate and influence the thinking of senior decision makers
- Communication Skills: Excellent communication skills, is a strong negotiator and facilitator, and has excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to interface appropriately at all levels (i.e. engineers, management, executives).
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and be accountable for actions
Founded in 1994, Sparta Systems is the world’s premier provider of cloud and on-premise quality management software. We offer the solutions, analytics, and expertise that speed up quality and compliance. Companies in life sciences, consumer products, discrete manufacturing and more, rely on Sparta.
Sparta Systems Offers:
- Competitive salaries
- 401k and great benefits package
- An outstanding collaborative work environment in our state of the art facility
- Employee engagement programs such as Sparta Gives Back, Wellness, Spirit Committee, etc.
- An opportunity to work for the world's premier provider of cloud and on-premise quality management software
Sparta Systems, Inc. is the industry leader for global enterprise quality management solutions (EQMS) and compliance management systems. Its TrackWise Enterprise Quality Management Software is a web-based software application used by quality, manufacturing, and regulatory affairs professionals to manage quality and compliance issues across the enterprise. We have an extensive customer base in the life sciences and other highlyregulated industries. Sparta Systems offers its customers a complete solution for global quality management needs, including the onsite support requiredthroughout the project lifecycle.
Life is short… Work somewhere outstanding… Sparta Systems!
Sparta Systems in an Equal Opportunity Employer with our Headquarters located in Hamilton, NJ
Experience Level:6-9 years