Key Goals of the Position
- Help define business unit strategy working with the leadership and drive execution of the strategy working with the cross functional teams.
- Support wide array of business execution priorities.
- Support the transformation and modernization of the business aligned with corporate objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead key projects or major workstreams related to Software AG API, Integration and Microservices business overall product strategy to ultimately drive improved market execution.
- Partner with other members of the business unit leadership team to frame cross-product strategy questions and drive strategy projects and initiatives flowing from the team.
- Identify, prioritize, structure, and manage complex issues that drive priorities and demonstrate bottom line results.
- Take on the role of senior project/program manager on strategic or cross-functional projects, and bring timely and useful insight, perspective, and analytical support.
- Work with marketing and go to market teams on execution of the strategy for the business unit and helping resolve challenges.
- Manage projects, problems, collaborating and coordinating with stakeholders.
- Work with sales and marketing team members to create the frameworks and tools needed to successfully sell, implement the solution.
- Drive effective communications across organizations; work collaboratively with the marketing, sales, development, support, and implementation teams.
Skills and Qualifications
- Agility to work on a broad range of topics ranging from product strategy, market analysis, business execution, program management, go to market strategy, etc. as required for the business.
- Has superior strategic, analytic and problem-solving skills, and is capable of clearly communicating on strategic topics across functions.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in API, Integration, Middleware or Digital Transformation businesses.
- Ability to frame, manage, and coordinate multiple complex cross-functional projects and processes with multiple stakeholders for a global business unit.
- Over 10 years of work experience in enterprise software, SaaS and modern cloud solutions.
- Be an engaging communicator, passionate about technology, and have a keen eye for detail, excellent organizational, analytical, and delivery skills, and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Over 15 years of work experience in an enterprise software business as a leader in product management, product marketing, business strategy or consulting.
- Bachelors Degree is required; a Masters Degree in Business or Engineering is preferred