At Seismic, content is in our DNA as a company. Our platform drives compelling conversations between sellers and buyers by recommending the most relevant training, news and content at the right time. As a Director, Product, you will help us further Seismic’s investment in our “engine room” - the heart of our platform. You will work closely with marketers and sales enablement professionals and empower them to manage the lifecycle of content at enterprise scale. Collaborating closely with design, you will constantly raise the bar for user experience, and deliver solutions that delight our customers. You will also work on extending Seismic’s content model to ensure that it is robust, flexible and interoperable with the key systems that our customers use in their marketing tech stacks.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers’ & prospects’ problems and deliver solutions that drive growth and customer retention & delight
- Build a business case for investment by articulating initiative recommendations and trade-offs to leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Translate product strategy into roadmaps that are informed by input from customers, cross-functional stakeholders, market and competitive research.
- Develop specifications, negotiate & define scopes, and partner with our design & engineering teams to deliver new capabilities to our customers
- Define and analyze key metrics that inform decision making and measure success of product initiatives
- Support the go-to-market process and collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to achieve launch readiness and drive adoption
What you bring to the team:
- 7-10 years of proven software Product Management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- MBA - strongly preferred
- Experience with ecosystem integrations - strongly preferred
- Product taste - you have a demonstrated passion for user experience and have delivered software that delights users
- Experience working on scaling or mature B2B / consumer software (and familiarity with SaaS platforms) - you understand what it takes build & maintain systems that work at scale
- Technical acumen – you can have credible conversations with engineer stakeholders about technical tradeoffs, technologies, scalability, etc.
- Excellent verbal, visual, and written communication skills
- Strong operational & organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to balance multiple projects while following through on plans
- Proven analytical skills and experience using data to drive decision-making and feature prioritization
- Experience working in a fast-paced enterprise technology environment