The Director of Reporting manages and oversees CareCentrix client and product reporting activities. This individual is accountable for setting a standard methodology and process for performing client and internal reporting and executing according to standard.
• Lead reporting management efforts for client and operational reporting
• Develop and maintain standard reporting package for all Post acute reports
• Liaison with functional business owners such as product, claims, utilization management, account management and information technology teams todevelop standardized reporting framework.
• Ensure all client and internal reports are documented and tracked. Establish appropriate quality control measures and data governance on all reports.
• Develop reporting best practices at tactical and strategic levels. Ensure consistency in reporting methodologies and develop data mapping documents.
• Provide updates to senior management on reporting initiatives on a regular basis.
• Prepare reports to include a comparative analysis of payors pre-/post- CareCentrix spent, benchmarking against other data sources where available; demonstrating effect of CareCentrix managed care factors including network discounts, utilization management, and place of service impact.
• Provide analysis on customer reporting and proving value proposition for new and existing clients.
• Produce and maintain an executive dashboard of key operating metrics tracking performance across different customers, business segments and markets.
• Conduct staff meetings to ensure proposals to prospective customers and reporting for existing customers is accurate and delivered timely.
• Consult with internal subject matter expects to determine appropriate data and perform analysis
• Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor Degree - MBA is a plus
• A background in Computer Science, Management Information Systems,Economics, Finance, Management, and Statistics
• 5+ years of hands-on technical experience in mining and analyzing transactional electronic data with a strong working knowledge of SQL, including advanced experience in query building and Oracle.
• Experience with VBA,VB.Net, Data Visualization Tools,Tableau,SAS,and R Studio
• Strong statistical and analytical background
• Excellence with creating analytical presentations and presenting analysis reporting to various levels within the organization
• Capable of balancing multiple projects with the ability to properly delegate and meet deadlines
• Professional demeanor with strong communication skills
• Skilled at strategic thinking, problem solving, and decision making
• Proficient in Microsoft EXCEL, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio
• Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.