O Fallon, MO
Not Specified years
Posted 267 days ago
· The Enterprise Security Solutions (ESS) team is responsible for mitigating fraud while optimizing revenue and client experience for our clients and cardholders by leveraging the latest in fraud management products and technologies for the prevention and detection of fraudulent activity, and intelligence solutions aimed at driving better point of sale experiences for cardholders.
· Additionally, the team’s goal is to ensure the integrity of the payment system for fraud management and mitigation products addressing the entire account lifespan.
· The Director, Product Optimziation and Performance will be responsible for modeling and product development strategy for ESS scoring solutions. This role will drive integration of new data and product assets and support the integration of ESS solutions. In addition, the role will drive analysis and modeling activities that support both new and existing fraud services initiatives within the fraud product development team in Enterprise Security Solutions (ESS). These fraud services operate in real time, on an integrated product service platform, within the MasterCard Global Network. They are designed to provide customer differentiated, value added services to a global and diversified customer base specifically targeted at all stakeholders (consumers, issuers, merchants, acquirers and service providers) to address operational efficiencies, consumer confidence and fraud challenges related to before during and after the transaction is initiated.
· Have you ever brought a product to market on a global scale?
· Are you capable of solving complex issues that drive new and innovative products?
· Is your next job one that will influence the growth of electronic payments?
· Support large, complex global and regional product development efforts to include ongoing enhancements of existing ESS real-time fraud services as well as the development and integration of new real-time services.
· Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise working closely and iteratively with ESS product management, fraud data analytics and platform architecture teams on definition and execution of fraud data strategy and new real-time analytic products to ensure data and modeling efforts correspond closely to the business objectives.
· Execute on product roadmap and development initiatives that drive revenue and market differentiation.
· Develop partnerships and knowledge sharing with other fraud analytics team/experts within MasterCard and interact with all levels of management within ESS and cross-functionally within MasterCard.
· Support global sales efforts and work closely with account management and region leaders to execute on product initiatives.
· Manage and evaluate performance of all ESS real-time services and maintain processes to drive improvements including monitoring and tracking, optimization, reporting, and troubleshooting.
All About You
· Bachelor’s degree in management, IT, finance or related field;
· Experience with big data appliance and software frameworks including Netezza and Hadoop is required
· Experience with integration of offline data and analysis into real-time, real world applications and services to include familiarity or experience with the fraud data mart and our risk systems infrastructure.
· Comprehensive and proven problem-solving skills.
· Comprehensive knowledge of SQL and advanced MS Office functions (Excel 2013, Access, PowerPoint) is required
· Comprehensive experience with data mining solutions such as SAS, WPS, and/or Hadoop and supported tools.
· Desired experience with dashboard development or familiarity with tools such as QLIK, Tableau, MSBI, etc.
· Required experience working directly with customers including communication and presentation across various leadership hierarchies.
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Familiarity with statistics and business intelligence principles
· Fraud risk management and/or fraud data modeling desired
Experience with data visualization toolsdesired