What You'll Do
In this highly visible role as the Director of Marketing, you will:
- Partner with cross-functional core stakeholders across engineering, operations, finance, and field sales and support teams to; lead the product direction, facilitate key business decision points, and ultimately capture profitable market share
- Drive (define and advance) our strategic and tactical roadmap across the entire portfolio
- Drive forecasting, pricing, long-range planning, and project execution
- In partnership with the engineering leadership, contribute to road map delivery - on time, on the scope and on quality targets.
- Align technology to business strategy and proactively drive product and market direction throughout the organization
- Engage with customers to build innovative solutions
- Engage with industry partners to evolve and drive a virtuous ecosystem.
Who You'll Work With
The Cisco Silicon One team develops breakthrough next-generation silicon products. If you want to work with outstanding people, developing the first iteration of world-class products, join us!
- Who You AreExperienced leading senior high impact product teams on a global basis
- An Executive with experience in both Hardware and Software product domains
- Experienced in the MSO market segment on a world-wide basis
- Have over 10 years of Product Marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Deeply experienced with the challenges of the field sales, support, and marketing teams based on actual experience
- A detailed understanding of network and chip architectures
- Previous experience on networking products such as routers/switches
- Able to manage a diverse portfolio, while creating synergies across a broad portfolio to achieve a "better together" outcome
- Capable of working in a multifaceted, change-intensive environment, while delivering consistent operational results