PAX Labs is an award-winning consumer technology brand with a mission to establish cannabis as a force for good. Our products set a high bar for quality and, together with the PAX App, offer unique features such as safety locking, adjustable temperature and draw control. As millions of consumers try cannabis for the first time or return to it after a long hiatus, PAX believes that quality, transparency and predictability are the keys to safe, responsible use by adults.
Headquartered in San Francisco, PAX is backed by leading technology investors including Tiger Global and Tao Invest (Pritzker family fund). We are an exceptional team with hardware and software backgrounds in consumer technology, healthcare, and biotech, and are growing rapidly to deliver on our mission. Our internal culture values diversity, integrity, having an impact, and passion for the larger movement that PAX is a part of.
Check us out: LinkedIn | The Muse | Key Values
PAX is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to build and lead the company's product marketing efforts. You will be the expert on positioning PAX's devices with our consumers, brand, product, and the competitive landscape. You will use that insight to influence product vision and roadmap and own product positioning globally. You will lead every stage of our how our products are marketed, including: shaping the final product in partnership with product teams; naming, messaging, and positioning; culminating in go-to-market (GTM) plans by working very cross-functionally across product, marketing, design, communications, activations, merchandising, and more. In this role, you'll lead product marketing strategy from beginning to end for your product areas.
- Establish PAX as the most desirable product in the category, globally
- Lead successful hardware and software product launches that reinforce and expand PAX's position as an industry leader
- Communicate PAX's products in ways that resonate with different consumer segments, in a differentiated way from the competition
- Develop a product marketing team that attracts exceptional talent
- 7+ years of product marketing experience
- Work experience at a top consumer technology brand, shipping innovative products
- Experience translating emerging consumer trends into exceptional product marketing
- Experience reinforcing quality, safety and predictability in consumer marketing campaigns
- Exceptional critical thinker that can work well cross functionally and influence without authority
- Proven track record of incorporating consumer insights into compelling product messaging
- Strong understanding of consumer mindset, consumer empathy, and dedication to great consumer experiences
- Take ownership, be an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leverage marketing insights to better understand our customers and represent the voice of the user
- Lead efforts to develop and maintain core product positioning, features and benefits collaborating with the product and executive teams; test and use data and insights to get it right
- Drive go-to-market content strategy, tactics, and goals. Measure and track effectiveness, actively course correcting based on results.
- Plan, lead, execute and measure launches across product teams
- Work across several aspects of marketing – from branding and positioning to targeted outreach and strategy, go-to-market strategy, campaigns, advocacy, events and communication
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption.
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including product, user experience, design, analytics, creative and leadership to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution
PAX LABS PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive compensation, equity & bi-annual performance reviews
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Generous PTO policy
- Paid Parental Leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Program for discounted PAX devices
- Weekly catered lunch, endless snacks and beverages
- Dog Friendly HQ in the Mission District of San Francisco
- Employee Assistance Program including access to online legal support
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.