We invite you to join us for an exciting and rewarding experience as a Director of Product Marketing. This lead role will lead our Product Marketing team and set the direction for our go-to-market processes. This individual will know how to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits, and is the important nexus between product development and external audiences. You will play a critical role in informing the creation of outbound marketing, identifying market need/opportunity, identifying buyer personas, and last but not least, identifying product positioning.
What you'll do:
- Own the go-to-market process for your products
- Market intelligence – be the expert on the supply chain and associated dynamics, be the expert on your competition, and position your products relative to that backdrop
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Inform Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch: plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
What you need:
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years' experience in a field facing role
- Must have B2B Marketing, SaaS, and/or ad tech background
- Bachelor's in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Very strong project management skills
- Advertising technology knowledge and practical experience
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.