About the Job
8x8 is looking for a Director of Product Marketing who will be responsible for Virtual Office go-to- market
activities in the mid-market space (100-999 users). This individual will help drive the creation, definition,
execution, and delivery of product releases and campaigns to for the mid-market. A solid technical
understanding of cloud and SaaS businesses including experience with social networks, consumer &
business messaging and collaboration, and business communications is highly desired. Additionally, this
person will participate in opportunity and solution development for Virtual Office in the mid-market to
help drive revenue and customer acquisition to support company or team product marketing objectives.
This role is highly visible and cross-functional, requiring frequent interactions with 8x8 executive
management, product management, sales leadership, and other staff members. This individual will be
required to manage timely deliverables with strong communication and cross functional partnering skills.
Occasional travel to support sales & marketing events will be required. Candidates must be team
oriented and have a ‘can do’ attitude and be comfortable working in a fast paced, cross-functional team
environment. This individual will work out of the San Jose, CA headquarters office.
- Define, plan, and program manage the 8x8 product marketing team’s collaborative go-to- market process for the mid-market segment
- Create go-to- market strategy and marketing plans to help the company meet mid-market revenue goals
- Develop mid-market specific product-level positioning and marketing messaging for 8x8 products and features
- Create market requirement documents (MRD) as necessary
- Contribute content to marketing assets such as datasheets, feature briefs, whitepapers, user guides, web tutorials, and other collateral and content
- Support PR, AR, and Demand Generation activities including webinars, trade shows, direct marketing, collateral and customer case studies.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized with the ability to excel in a team-oriented, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in business, marketing, technical disciplines, MBA a plus
- Competent with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Previous experience with cloud-based communications products
- Strong business acumen, as well as strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities to draw conclusions based on data
- Detail and results oriented; skilled at both planning and hands-on execution
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
Job ID 2017-2139