LogRhythm is looking to hire a Director of Product Marketing who will lead, manage and support the development of corporate, product, and service positioning, while ensuring that all developed and maintained collateral, tools, and content, consistently align. The Director of Product Marketing will have the opportunity to build and lead this critical organization for an award winning, globally recognized solution.
LogRhythm is a recognized leader in security intelligence that empowers organizations around the globe to rapidly detect, respond to, and neutralize damaging cyberthreats. You will drive strategic decisions related to product and service positioning, GTM execution, content development, sales and channel enablement, and the internal structure of LogRhythm’s productmarketing team. This is a unique opportunity to work with the leader in security intelligence and threat analysis in a leadership position within an environment that offers strategic thought leaders an opportunity to make an impact.
- Lead the development of product and service positioning, and ensure all developed and maintained collateral, tools, and content is consistently aligned
- Lead the development and subsequent execution of go-to-market plans for products and services, enabling marketing, sales, channel, and promotional programs to support the overall revenue plan
- Lead the development of product and service launch strategies and be accountable for ensuring overall execution of the internal and external launch processes, working cross-organizationally to achieve overall strategic and tactical objectives
- Lead the development and ongoing maintenance of high impact datasheets, solution briefs, and sales presentations that deliver the right content to the right audience with compelling messaging, positioning, and differentiation
- Ensure website reflects current and accurate information on products and support the web team to update content on a regular basis
- Determine product and solution differentiators and establish competitive positioning. Deliver kill sheets and other competitive selling tools for direct and indirect sales teams
- Support lead generation and content marketingcampaigns
- Support the overall analyst relations program, strategy, and positioning
- Support the overall channel enablement strategy
- Manage and execute the RFP and RFI process, efficiently providing high quality RFP support to the sales organization and delivering market intelligence to product management
- Previous productmarketing leadership experience in the security domain or enterprise software
- 10 years overall productmarketingexperiencewith5years in a management role
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well cross organizationally, establishing strong relationships, and managing stakeholders.
- Ability to drive projects and teams, cross organizationally, realizing high quality, well communicated, predictable outcomes
- Highly innovate, creative, and collaborative