The Director of Product Marketing will be adept at moving between strategic and tactical responsibilities from driving product development and go-to-market strategy with primary stakeholders, to helping team members develop engaging marketing campaigns and content tailored to territorial needs. This position reports directly to the Executive Director of Marketing and sits within the Corporate Development function.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the development and execution of go-to-market strategies across CrownBio's Oncology, Immunology, Inflammation, Cardiovascular, Metabolic Disease and Life Science Products portfolios, in support of CrownBio's global operational presence.
- Develop partnerships with Scientific Research and Development (SRI), Business Development (BD) Leadership, Operations, and Corporate Development to foster alignment with all stakeholders to ensure business and marketing goals are achieved.
- Work with Corporate Development to conduct market & competitive analysis for portfolio gap identification and identify potential new technologies, portfolio additions, models and acquisition targets.
- Work with corporate development to develop strategic services offerings, campaigns and supporting assets to engage the target audience.
- Use strategic and competitive intelligence, combined with VOC data to develop product vision, messaging, and competitive positioning
- Work with the Product Marketing team to develop annual marketing plans, including detailed marketing calendar of campaigns
- Ensuring a comprehensive training program is implemented to educate sales/BD on service offerings, developing programs and systems to communicate service development.
- Work with the ED of Marketing to set and manage divisional and regional matrixed budgets.
- Provide regular performance reports to inform the leadership group, regional leaders in BD and at a site level, and the wider business.