Director, Product Marketing, Creative Cloud Enterprise (Education/Government Sector)
Looking for a candidate to join the Enterprise Marketing Measurement & Operations team. The primarily role will be focused on supporting the Americas Marketing team, focused on providing measurement and insights to help optimize marketing programs. This is dynamic position that will require interfacing with many cross-functional roles and departments.
The candidate will need to be located in the Lehi, UT office. Telecommuting is not an option due to the intensive collaborative nature of this role.
This role will support the Marketing Measurement and Operations manager, supporting the Campaign and Americas marketing teams. Enterprise measurement and insights are focused on leverage data to transform the way marketing thinks about and communicates the efficiency and impact of the marketing investment on pipeline and bookings.
- Learn, internalize, and develop the ability to assist and drive portions of a weekly marketing pipeline and funnel health weekly readout.
- Support telling the story through visual interpretations of complex datasets for required and supported recurring presentations
- Iterate decision tools, BI intelligence feeds, and structure insights in support of helping to enhance the GTM efforts for the Enterprise Marketing team.
- Interface with business unit, sales, sales operations, finance, inside sales, and partner affiliated departments in collaborative work streams to help provide guidance and insight for marketing programs
- Manage a demand marketing model to forecast the key elements of Marketing’s contribution to overall pipeline creation and bookings targets
- Support the marketing teams in Quarterly Business and Executive Marketing reviews
- Provide data and insights to the supported marketing teams via dashboards and ad hoc reports
- Take an active role in coordinating the Enterprise Campaign budget to the model and monitoring if there is enough budget and sales resources to meet the marketing commitments to Sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance, strategy, operations, economics or other relevant 4-yeardegree that can illustrate applicable analytical skill set
- 2-4 Years of experience working in either marketing ops, sales operations, finance, or another analytical role where analysis and action was carried out
- Analytically minded strategist with strong Excel, Tableau, Power BI skillset, Sequel Server experiencepreferred
- Previous understanding of a SaaS based business model beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skill and the ability to network into senior level relationships to yield influence
- Strong Presentation skills
- Passionate and willing to wear multiple hats in an intrapreneural minded team