San Francisco, CA
Not Specified years
Posted 239 days ago
Brighterion is an award winning Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Company recently acquired by Mastercard. Our innovative cross channel AI solutions are applied in industries such as fintech, investment banking, biotech, and insurance, offering sales leaders unlimited opportunities. The team at Brighterion pushes the boundaries of innovation for in pure Artificial Intelligence technologies with a culture is focused on delivering the results our clients expect and deserve. This position will lead marketing for customized AI solutions and comprehensive consulting support to deliver bottom line results to Mastercard. We are pursuing a highly motivated individual who is accountable for providing subject matter expertise and product marketing thought leadership across Brighterion product offerings.
The position has direct marketing responsibility in support of established business targets and the incumbent will:
• Be able to thrive in a culture of rapid change, short deadlines and high visibility.
• Excel in constructing simple, compelling narratives from complex, technical information.
• Establish collaborative partnerships with global, regional industry-leading fraud, AML, etc. ecosystem partners to manage the delivery of effectual, cooperative marketing practices that drive Brighterion brand and recognition as a thought leader in AI.
• Partner key stakeholders to capture mission critical AI success stories to inform best practices and efficiently drive product usage and scale.
• Amplify Brighterion sales enablement via tools and practices that advance content quality and improve customer engagement throughout the product commercialization process
• Provide knowledge and expertise to meet the evolving needs of the sales, product and account teams.
• Steer integration of marketing platforms and collateral across Mastercard as required.
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred
• Demonstrated expertise in the Software industry (Fraud, AML, AI, network preferred)
• Collaborative problem solver, with ability to manage complex projects across global, matrix organizations
• Superior thought leadership and influence management skills, with proven ability to advocate and defend decisions and unpopular positions across all management levels
• Strategic mindset with ability to make quick decisions in challenging, ambiguous situations
• Proficiency in marketing strategy and planning across the consumer lifecycle, including the principles around driving consumer engagement via core behavioral change
• Analytical thinker, capable of identifying trends in consumer/B2B behavior and linkages to marketing activities
• Superior written and oral communication skills