Securonix, the cloud-based detection leader of SIEM, UEBA, and advanced detection analytics is disrupting how security is delivered. We enable Enterprise customers and MDR providers with world class SaaS detection solution that detects sophisticated insider threats and cyber-attacks improving MTTD and enabling faster MTTR. Our security analytics platform delivers leading detection for some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors as well as global Service Providers.
To maximize on market demand while continuing to innovate and differentiate, we are looking for a passionate, experienced, and dynamic Security Analytics Product Manager. This individual will drive a differentiated roadmap based on voice of customer, market analysis, and research to advance our position as the leading provider of SaaS based security analytics / detection.
Your passion for world class security products will produce a highly competitive, differentiated and prioritized roadmap focused on detection and response analytics. You will drive outbound activities while guiding inbound execution with Product Managers/ Owners and Engineering.
As a Senior Product Manager, Analytics, you will be responsible for supporting our growth in the UEBA / Analytics market driving new ML based detection while improving the customer experience and time to value. You will manage product vision through execution with engineering to deliver highly competitive and differentiated products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Build a differentiated, prioritized product roadmap based on market data, voice of customer, and long-term business goals
- Be an expert on Security Analytics and Detection that translates into defining a world-class customer experience on our platform
- Manage requirements and map those into prioritized backlog based on impact/value and level of effort
- Work with Product Owners to manage product backlog, including definition of epics, features, user stories, and acceptance criteria
- Drive Sales Enablement, Marketing activities, and related outbound activities that drive our UEBA / Analytics brand and re-enforce our leadership position
- Build internal and external facing support material that outlines the features, benefits, and differentiations
- Work cross functionally with sales, marketing, engineering, operations and other functional teams to ensure alignment
- Deliver powerful product demos that highlight our competitive advantages and how our solutions improve MTTD and MTTR
- Develop and manage a set of Metrics and KPIs that measures success and where to continue to invest
- Security Analytics (UEBA, EDR, MDR, etc) industry domain expert
- Expert verbal and written communicator
- Ability to be forward-looking on trends/direction
- S/he will have 4+ years’ success with managing a product or service
- Experience Cloud Security and/or SaaS delivery models
- Experience in Network, Host and Cloud Technologies
- Experience working with Global Scrum teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to both capture customer use cases and influence others internally and externally
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Able to determine viability of new products or services; Understands cross-functional requirements; Capable of writing and presenting a new product proposal.
- Ability to analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, and scope business requirements
- Ability to deliver initiatives from conception through completion
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads.
- Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions.
An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business is highly preferred