Moody’s Analytics Innovation group, the Emerging Business Unit (EBU), is looking for an entrepreneurial product manager to lead the development of an innovative solution, that leverages artificial intelligence, alternative data and Moody’s Analytics proprietary datasets, to automate and streamline KYC and client onboarding process in corporations and financial institutions. The EBU is an innovation focused team, which main goals include identifying and developing new business opportunities by leveraging new disruptive technologies (AI, Blockchain, API's, Cloud) and partnering with the Fintech community, as well as fostering an entrepreneurial culture at Moody’s Analytics. The Product Manager is expected to develop an in-depth understanding of market trends and customer needs and lead the prototyping and development of new products to address such needs. The product manager is expected to work together with machine learning experts, developers, sales professionals and product managers from other business lines in Moody’s Analytics. Most importantly, the product manager is expected to work closely with customers to learn, iterate rapidly and successfully deliver new products and solutions.
The Role / Responsibilities:
- Development of in-depth understanding on relevant new technologies, market trends and clients’ needs to be able to identify new business opportunities and/or product enhancements
- Provides strategic direction and works collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and release cutting-edge products that address clients’ need and grow MA’s business.
- Defines the product roadmap, sets pricing and has extensive client interactions.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of Moody’s Analytics strategy and product portfolio, strategies, market dynamics.
- Actively managing Stakeholders of all levels.
- Facilitating the development of business cases to support investment
Department: Emerging Business Unit Skills and Experience
- Product management experience in financial services
- Understanding of KYC, AML and client on-boarding processes, a plus
- Building trusting relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience leading, working with cross functional teams at all levels of the organization (internally and externally), especially product and engineering teams
- Seeking to learn and improve on solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written), including ability to present in internal/external conferences and write thought leadership materials
- Agile, willing to pivot, iterate on approaches; learn and improve on solutions
- Team focused, able to take on several roles as may be needed
- Bachelor Degree or related subject, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong work ethic, professional and personable