The Role / Responsibilities:
- Development of in-depth understanding on relevant new technologies, market trends and clients’ needs to be able to identify new business opportunities and/or product enhancements
- Provides strategic direction and works collaboratively with cross-functional partners to develop and release cutting-edge products that address clients’ need and grow MA’s business.
- Defines the product roadmap, sets pricing and has extensive client interactions.
- Maintaining a strong understanding of Moody’s Analytics strategy and product portfolio, strategies, market dynamics.
- Actively managing Stakeholders of all levels.
- Facilitating the development of business cases to support investment
Department: Emerging Business Unit Skills and Experience
- Product management experience in financial services
- Understanding of KYC, AML and client on-boarding processes, a plus
- Building trusting relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Experience leading, working with cross functional teams at all levels of the organization (internally and externally), especially product and engineering teams
- Seeking to learn and improve on solutions
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal and written), including ability to present in internal/external conferences and write thought leadership materials
- Agile, willing to pivot, iterate on approaches; learn and improve on solutions
- Team focused, able to take on several roles as may be needed
- Bachelor Degree or related subject, Master degree in Business, Economics, Finance or a related field preferred.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and influencing skills
- Strong work ethic, professional and personable