Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
- Lead key transformation initiatives critical to the future growth of Lien Solutions
- Oversee the Motor Vehicle Titling Product Management team which is responsible for managing the development of new products, processes and projects
- Lead the team to build products and services from new and existing ideas, help to identify unsolved customer problems that we can solve well, and ensure that we are maximizing our profitability and revenue growth for new and existing offerings
- Assist with building the future of our motor vehicle titling products and services that support varied institutions' lending transactions
- Partner with Technology leadership to define and prioritize new capabilities and collaborate with Product Marketing, Sales and Operations to execute go to market and fulfillment strategies
- Manage the end-to-end customer experience and spend time with customers to better understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market
- Work with a sense of urgency to foster a fast-paced environment focused on growth
- Own the customer experience for new and existing product offerings with differentiated and distinctive value in the marketplace.
- Lead product Management team and actively contribute, influence, and execute the "go-to-market" plan for your products in collaboration with Product Marketing, Sales and Service.
- Lead the cross-functional team through influence and facilitative leadership across all functional areas of the organization.
- Partner with sales, marketing and service to define the go-to-market strategy and required investment, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Work with sales, operations, and finance to recommend business process improvements to achieve profitability and other financial objectives.
- A minimum of ten years of related product management experience with at least five years of experience leading a team; preferably working within a multi-divisional organization with various sales channels
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience; Master's degree from an accredited college or university preferred
- Experience in the motor vehicle titling market, with a comfort level in product pricing optimization, identification of product adjacencies opportunities, voice of the customer, competitor intelligence, market research, and strategic product roadmap design
- Experience with providing a winning market offering addressing both client needs and providing significant shareholder value
- Track record of strong revenue generating product execution and experience working with clients and prospects to develop effective value propositions
- Experience creating new product and service offerings and be able to refine, pivot or exit from offerings based on fact-based analysis of the opportunities.
- Experience leading go to market strategies including managing pricing, partnerships and inorganic growth opportunities
- Exceptional ability to work collectively with various business leaders and other key stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to work within tight deadlines and manage multiple complex projects
- In-depth knowledge of new product development and market research methods
- Highly-motivated with strong data analytical capabilities and the ability to develop a keen understanding of products and market segments and to design marketing strategy around that knowledge
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities with the ability to develop relationships and work closely with other internal organizations
- Ability to travel up to 30%