Director, Product Management - Web to Print
Req ID#: 11401BR
The Director, Product Management is responsible for product management across a complete category of the Web-to-Print product line. The position supervises Product and Marketing Managers and collaborates with the key stakeholders in Small Business and functional areas across the company. Responsibilities include all aspects of managing the "4 P's" of marketing, with particular emphasis on product strategy and positioning, new product development, pricing, and distribution business models. This role will serve as the voice of the customer, market and product category across the Deluxe Organization and will work with multiple cross-functional teams to tell the vision and direct execution of programs and tactics to drive the business. The Director is accountable for achieving annual revenue and profit goals for the web to print category.
- Lead category development of new solutions to address SBs needs for marketing their businesses with relevant web-to-print solutions.
- Assess new technologies , VOM and VOC to determine category opportunities.
- Develop the three year roadmap, annual strategic and operational plans including forecasting and communicating overall financial state.
- Communicate category vision cross functionally and drive execution via combination of internal development and external partnership.
- Work with the development and eCommerce team to prioritize key requirements and development activities.
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years Product Management experience with at least 5 years in Web to Print industry
- Strong P&L management experience
- Pricing and overall analytics expertise
- Experience defining, launching and growing loyalty programs preferred
- Demand generation direction
- Ability to construct a vision and strong strategic thinking skills
- Technology experience with bringing new go-to-market models
- Proven marketing track record
- Partnership with vendors
- Ability to navigate matrix organization
- Multi-channel marketing
- Strong communication skills – experience presenting to senior leaders
- Masters degree