$250K — $500K+*
Supermicro is seeking for a director-level professional to lead the functional team for the product lifecycle management of OEM and major accounts. You will lead cross-department functional teams to fulfill customers’ requirements and will resolve escalation timely to ensure customer satisfaction. The candidate needs to have strong knowledge in server architecture with superior business acumen, ability to work efficiently with decisionmaker on customer’s side to ensure business success.
This position will be based in our headquarters located in San Jose, CA.
Job included but not limited to:
To lead the Functional Project Team for OEM/Major Account product life cycle management and reach business success.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but not limited to below:
- Develop OEM PM team capabilities for Scale Up / Scale Out to meet business growth
- Engage with Sales/Business Development departments
- Engage with Engineering departments
- Engage with Production departments (Worldwide Production sites.)
- Engage with Operation departments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
• Standing, walking, sitting, talking/listening, crouching or crawling, reaching with hands and arms
• Lift, carry, push and pull in excess of 25 pounds
• Occasionally required to stoop, kneel, climb and balance
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job:
• Office, lab or warehouse environment setting shared with other staff members.
• Wet humid conditions, extreme heat or cold (weather), outdoor weather conditions.
Supermicro is an Equal Opportunity Employer and embraces diversity in our employee population. It is the policy of Supermicro to provide equal opportunity to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status or special disabled veteran, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Valid through: 3/2/2021