Lead, develop, and define the 7-Eleven store system strategy, re-imagining the entire store operation through the development of new tools, applications and processes. Directs the store product management team to support the goals of the department. Must identify and understand current and emerging store behaviors and technology trends.
- Partner with Senior Management across various business functions to develop effective and innovative store solutions that allow our Franchisees, Store Managers and store team members to seamlessly engage with the store system to better serve their customers.
- Develop and define the store experience strategy.
- Establish the roadmap and lead the store experience team's execution by working closely with the User Experience team, Operations, Marketing, Merchandising, IT and a range of strategic partners in a collaborative environment.
- Will need to partner with external partners, such as, Google, Apple, etc.
- Consolidate industry trends and innovations into product offerings.
- Provides leadership and recommendations necessary to accomplish business objectives.
- Operate as a high-impact communicator.
- Work with a bias for action and a drive to get things done.
- Education: Bachelors/4 Yr Degree
- Experience: 7+ years, Product Management, Retail Systems.
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to engage an audience with persuasive, data-based story telling.
- Leadership in developing strategies and executing against roadmap to drive change.