As a leader within the Product Management function, you will be contributing to Seismic’s overall platform strategy and responsible for several key initiatives within. Your goal will be to deliver a comprehensive, easy to use experience while ensuring the overall plan is well thought out, clearly communicated, and aligned with your various stakeholders.
What you'll bring to the team:
- Develop a deep understanding of the Seismic platform in order to recommend and deliver technical capabilities into extensible features.
- Identify common patterns across Seismic’s products in order to maximize platform efficiencies and related user-facing settings.
- Strategic thinker, analytical, detail, and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- Highly motivated self-starter able to translate uncertainty and ambiguity into clear, crisp plans.
- Passionate about solving problems for customers and have the ability to define compelling products that address those needs.
- Understand modern SaaS technologies and platforms. You can have credible conversations with engineers about technical design tradeoffs including platforms, frameworks, scalability, and performance.
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and services to ensure a world-class customer experience.
- You know how to identify the most important issues, prioritize your time, and deliver results consistently.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market/competitive analysis into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Participation in all stages of the software development lifecycle with experience in Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree, CS degree, or equivalent experience is preferred