250 PARKCENTER BLVD, BOISE, Idaho 83706
Director, Product Management - Pharmacy & Health
Albertsons Companies is one of the largest food and drug retailers with 2,300+ stores. The Albertsons Companies family of brands includes some of the most prominent brands in food retailing, with a growing base of loyal shoppers. Thanks to the professionalism, diversity, spirit, and friendliness of our people, we have locations across the U.S.
The Pharmacy Department has an opening for a Director, Pharmacy & Health Product Management. This position is located in Boise, Idaho.
We are committed to Customer wellness and offer comprehensive health and food solutions. We pride in offering high quality, convenient, single click wellness solutions ranging from fresh produce, high quality Private brands, Pharmacy and other health offers through our local stores and partners. Our loyalty program empowers Customers to earn deeper rewards by making heathier choices.
Reporting to the VP, Product Management, Pharmacy and Health, the Director, Product Management will own strategic initiatives for the Albertson Pharmacy and Health platform, an organization focused on providing end-to-end services and solutions for Customers. The role is part of the Pharmacy and Health team, who are transforming the Script ingestion, Dispensation, Delivery and Pick Up experience.
The Retail Pharmacy industry offers solution to offer care and well-being to its Customers, this role can help millions of customers to achieve care through automated solutions and services.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the product development and product management processes.
- Work with internal (Ecomm, IT, Operations) and external (vendors, suppliers) teams to build breakthrough solutions.
- Lead the development of the customer experience, user stories, while interfacing with Mobile App, Ecomm website and Pharmacy systems
- Define creative, high quality, and clear product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision.
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application.
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and across key partners.
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Develop strategic plan and improvements for the business to ensure financial growth and operational excellence.
- Monitor financial results, continuously assess factors impacting performance, review opportunities and take appropriate actions to improve KPIs.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in product, tech or Ecommerce industry
- Proven success in scaling processes, systems, products and people to meet objectives.
- Bachelor's degree with a technical discipline
- 5+ years of software platform or SaaS product management experience
- Experience working on at least one of: large scale transactional systems, distributed systems, big data systems, ML tools, or cloud services.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects.
- Experience defining multi-year product strategies and executing on associated roadmaps.
- Experience coordinating requirements across customer groups.
- Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with Machine Learning, streaming big data, web services, and back-end application infrastructure.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results.
- Passion for creating innovative solutions for consumers in households.
- Experience delivering innovative software products.
- Comfortable assessing and taking risks.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners.
- Experience with developer/scientist evangelism.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically.
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Albertsons Companies is at the forefront of the revolution in retail. With a fixation on innovation and building culture, our team is rallying our company around a unique vision: forging a retail winner that is admired for national strength, deep roots in the communities we serve, and a team that has passion for food and delivering great service.
Albertsons Culture Principles
- Compassion: We always treat each other with kindness and respect
- Team: We always support and recognize each other
- Inclusive: We always value everyone's perspective
- Learning: We always strive to grow and develop ourselves and others
- Competitive: We always act with integrity to win over the customer
- Ownership: We always take actions to drive our success
- Work may be performed in a temperature-controlled environment.
- Must sit, stand, or walk for extended periods of time.
- May spend long periods of time at desk or computer terminal.
- Will use keyboards, telephone, and other office equipment during the course of normal workday.
- Stooping, bending, twisting, and reaching may be required in completion of job duties.
- Workday is fast paced; some evening and weekend work may be required.