$150K — $200K *
PetIQ provides convenient and affordable pet health and wellness products and veterinary services to pets and their families through retail and ecommerce channels across the country. We are advocates for pet parents, because we believe that all pet parents should be able to provide necessary care that enhances the lives of their pets.
Why join the PetIQ Team?
· Great company culture
· Company is in growth mode, come be a part of our exciting growth
Full time employee benefits include:
· Medical, Dental, Vision
· Flex Spending Account
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
· Paid Holidays and PTO
· Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
As the Director, Product Management for Services Operations, you will be responsible for ensuring the overall success the full stack of software solutions that used by PetIQs veterinary field services staff on a daily basis. The solutions collectively encompass clinic practice management and operations, clinical documentation, compliance, wellness plans, laboratory, and other areas of field business operations. Success in this role will be measured by end user satisfaction with the various solutions, Technical Support case value and resolution metrics, and meeting clinic and wellness center operating efficiency. As the Director, Product Management, you will will be the champion for the product stack that is used by the field.
This role includes the following responsibilities:
· Defining the technology strategy for the software solutions stack used by PetIQ Community Clinics and Wellness Centers, and translating the strategy into a software roadmap that covers: individual software product(s), development schedule and release plans, supportability including trending of technical support issues, field training plans, and execution and performance and key
· Managing relationships with key software vendors and collaborating with these vendors to affect PetIQs technology strategy and product roadmap.
· Ensuring all products in the technology stack for field services operate successfully on a day-to-day basis
· Understanding the operating and automation needs of the PetIQ Services business, field operations, and ensuring that the various software solutions support these needs.
· Developing core positioning and messaging for the product to be used internally. As the champion for the product, the Product Director will be responsible for ensuring the company, including the field, understands the rationale, the objectives, and the benefits of the product and are excited about its adoption and success.
PetIQ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
Valid through: 1/21/2022