Industry: Financial Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 370 days ago
DIRECTOR /PRODUCT MANAGEMENT - NEW PAYMENT FLOWS, FASTER PAYMENTSThe NAM NEW PAYMENT FLOWS TEAM is accountable for growing our business in ACH, B2B, government as well as commercial payment flows. This team will work in close partnership with product and platform owners in GP&S (Commercial Products, Vocalink, etc.) and our account teams in the region to accelerate the development and commercialization of products and services to significantly grow our revenue in these areas.
This new role will lead core product management and product development activities for new payment flows, focusing on the Faster Payments. This role will create and implement the NAM product strategy for the Faster Payments to capture untapped commercial payment flows on our non-traditional Mastercard assets. This leader will work in close coordination with the Director for B2B Hub to drive the development and execution of the New Payment Flow product strategy. The leader will also work in close coordination with GP&S Commercial Product and ACH teams, to create and implement the product strategy.
• Create and execute Product Strategies for Faster Payments
• Develop and gather market insights to create and drive the Product Roadmaps for Faster Payments
• Educate stakeholders about the strategy, value propositions, roadmap, and use cases for these non-traditional assets
• Demonstrate thought-leadership, product/technology development expertise and strong project management skills in the integration of non-traditional assets into new product and service solutions
• Lead cross-functional teams through all phases of the product life cycle, and serve as a strategic liaison, facilitating ongoing communication and collaboration efforts
• Manage technology development activities to ensure products meet customer needs and are consistent with industry best practices
• Partner with internal/external stakeholders and participate in industry groups to gather competitive intelligence, research market trends, and understand customer needs to drive the development of product strategy and roadmap
• Provide regular product performance updates including budget, activities, and financial results
• Coordinate with Product Specialists and Business Development teams to develop and execute the go-to-market plan for the NPF Product portfolio
• Create and implement business strategies to drive growth of the non-traditional Mastercard assets to capture untapped and un-carded commercial payment flows
ALL ABOUT YOU:
• Have you ever launched a new payments product in a region or on a global scale?
• Do you have a strategy or product management background?
• Do you have experience in product development and innovation
• Have you created and implemented go-to-market plans
• Do you have experience with commercial payments, e.g. B2B, B2C, C2B, G2B
• Do you have demonstrated experience or competence in the following:
o Product Management
o Product Development & Innovation
o Strategy Development
o P&L Management
o Create and implement go-to-market plans
o Leader cross function virtual teams
o Financial and Analytical experience
o Decision Making and Critical Thinking
o Effective Written and Oral Communication