If you have a blend of innovation and execution skills, this position is for you! This leader will help drive the financial targets for their product suite by creating leading edge customer delighters that deliver long-lasting value for our customers. Additionally, this person must be able to think on his/her feet, have strong leadership and interpersonal skills and influence customers to invest with Model N.
Lead the team that defines the strategy and creates the roadmap for Model N's Provider Management product suite.
This is a unique, high-level position with a broad scope; you will need to be very hands-on, defining both market and product requirements while working directly with product development and architects to define and deliver solutions.
- Define or lead team to define product requirements (features, user stories) and UX for provider management workflows in Model N's revenue management offerings.
- Drive consensus with customers and internal business stakeholders on product direction and prioritization of features.
- Drive thought leadership and innovation to increase market penetration
- Create and present business cases to seek funding for new products or initiatives
- Manage customer satisfaction and protect ARR.
- Work with development teams to get product releases delivered with the desired content, on time and with high quality.
- Work with cross-functional teams to drive release of products from concept to launch using Model N's NPI process.
- Create, manage and communicate product roadmaps internally and externally to customers
- Drive marketing and sales to create go-to-market strategies and sales plays that maximize the sales of solutions
- Providing in-depth market, industry and competitive analysis and positioning and present findings to management team in a meaningful and actionable way
- Assist in the creation of high-impact messaging, marketing campaigns, sales kits and sales plays
- Collaborate with product marketing to develop product collateral such as product descriptions, presentations, sales tools and technical white papers. Represent Model N at conferences and other events.
Experience and Domain Knowledge
- Minimum of 10 years of formal product management experience with proven track record of success defining and bringing SaaS based enterprise application solutions to market.
- Demonstrated experience with Revenue Management or Quote to Cash Processes: Pricing & Rebate Strategies, Configuring, Quoting, Contract Creation & Amendments, Contract Execution and Management (Contract Compliance), Payment Submission and Processing.
- Understanding of front-office (sales) and back-office (contract execution/contract compliance/revenue management) processes is required. Experience with CRM and/or ERP products is required.
- Experience in the Life Sciences (Pharma or MedTech) business and understanding of Managed Markets preferred, but not required.
- Understanding of business challenges in dealing with trading partners (Distributors/Wholesalers, GPOs, PBMs, Payers, Hospitals), preferred.
- Experience with creating and commercializing analytics offerings (business intelligence and AI solutions) for the enterprise preferred.
Technical & People Management Skills
- Ability to understand software architecture and design, software testing needs, discuss technical requirements within SLAs with customers and development teams
- Good understanding of Cloud Technologies and SaaS business metrics.
- Experience in Agile product development, backlog creation, epic, feature and user story creation, understanding of grooming needs for release planning and execution is required.
- Experience in managing direct reports for a minimum of 5 years.
- Demonstrated ability to define go-to-market strategies for products, incl. pricing, demand generation, channel and roll-out strategies is required.
- Demonstrated ability to monitor and improve customer satisfaction levels
- Strong strategic thinking, ability to innovate along with good technical and analytical skills.
- Experience with design thinking, customer discovery, customer validation and product visioning, is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to define MVP, strategy and create roadmaps is required
- Demonstrated ability to create product and business strategy and to create and present business cases to C Level audiences.
- Ability to think strategically yet act very tactically.
- Strong Communication Skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross-functional business and engineering teams to meet business objectives and influence co-workers while fostering strong working relationships.
- Proven track record participating and influencing key thought leaders and others in the business community.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation skills. Objectivity and openness to others' views and continuously builds a positive team spirit.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Sciences, Finance, Economics or equivalent is required. MBA or strong coursework in product management preferred.