What You Get To Do:
- Own a product. End to end responsibilities of the product lifecycle including the product specifications, working with a global engineering team, and sales enablement.
- Direct a comprehensive product strategy from product conception and definition through end of life.
- Function as a central resource with engineering, marketing, and sales as the product(s) move through their lifecycle.
- Sales Enablement. Create data sheets and communicate the value proposition of the Solutions to the field sales team
- Pricing strategies.
- Champion a customer-centric approach to product and services definition and development.
- Be an active participant in execution of go-to-market and launch activities for offerings.
In Order To Be Successful In This Role, We Need Someone Who Has
- Experience identifying and documenting product requirements including specifications and data sheets
- Broad knowledge of IT Security markets and products
- Experience in working with global development teams (SaaSpreferred) and managing a number of tasks and priorities
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Firm understanding of SMB/SME needs and trends
- Understanding of enterprise sales cycles and purchasing processes